In carrying out its responsibility for the processing of prevailing wage, labor certification, and labor attestation applications, the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) generates an extensive amount of program data that is useful to a wide range of external stakeholders, including Congress, researchers, media organizations, industry associations, worker advocacy organizations, and the general public. As part of the U.S. Department of Labor's commitment to supporting the goals of an open and transparent government, this page provides easy access to employment-based immigration data organized in three main categories:
- Selected statistics providing cumulative quarterly data by major immigration program;
- Cumulative quarterly and fiscal year releases of program disclosure data; and
- Historical fiscal year annual program and performance report information.
Disclosure data consists of selected information extracted from nonimmigrant and immigrant application tables within the Office of Foreign Labor Certification's case management systems. The data sets provide public access to the latest quarterly and annual data in easily accessible formats for the purpose of performing in-depth longitudinal research and analysis. Each data set is cumulative for the fiscal year, containing unique records identified by the applicable OFLC case number based on the most recent date a case determination decision was issued. Information that appears in these records is provided by employers and system-generated metadata, such as received dates and decision dates. Any typographical errors or other data anomalies (e.g., incomplete or blank data fields, etc.) may be due to internal data entry or other external customer errors in completing and submitting the applications for processing.
Beginning in Fiscal Year 2020, the Program Record Layouts associated with each program disclosure file are substantially different from prior fiscal years and include a number of additional data fields extracted based on new visa application forms, appendices, and addenda implemented by OFLC through the new Foreign Labor Application Gateway (FLAG) System . In some instances, case information may not be included in the program disclosure data for the following reasons:
- If it involves the status of a case that is currently being processed and for which a final determination has not yet been made;
- If it contains information deemed to be Personally Identifiable Information (PII) (e.g., Federal Employer Identification Numbers (FEIN), attorney state bar numbers, and foreign worker names, addresses, etc.); and
- If the data collection item on the application form is an open text field with a very large character limit making it difficult to extract into a user-friendly format (e.g., job duties, statement of temporary need, etc.).
The data sets are available in the Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) file format and organized by the federal fiscal year (October 1 through September 30). Please refer to the Program Record Layout documents provided for each dataset, which lists each field title and respective field description.
Important Notice: Employer-specific case information that appears on this website was provided to OFLC by employers who submitted prevailing wage, labor certification and labor attestation applications for processing. These are not employer responses to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Employment Statistics (BLS-OES) survey. The BLS-OES program provides OFLC with aggregate wage estimates, by Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) and geographic area, which are used in establishing prevailing wages based on the employer's job opportunity and requirements. However, the BLS does not provide OFLC with the wage rates reported for any individual businesses. The identity of respondents and the information that they report to BLS under the OES program is kept in strict confidence in accordance with BLS Data Integrity Guidelines and with the Confidentiality Information Protection and Statistical Efficiency Act (CIPSEA) of 2002.
Latest Quarterly Updates
The following case disclosure files cover determinations issued between October 1, 2021, and March 31, 2022. A small percentage of determinations may be subject to change in subsequent quarterly releases due to appeal or redetermination decisions on employer applications.
Please note: The LCA (H-1B, H-1B1, E-3) and H-2A programs contain some cases from the iCERT database, prior to FLAG system implementation.
Historical Case Disclosure Data
Where available, OFLC program disclosure files for prior fiscal years are also available on the Foreign Labor Certification Data Center website at www.flcdatacenter.com .
|Fiscal Year||Disclosure File||Program Record Layout|
|2019||PERM FY2019.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY19.pdf|
|2018||PERM FY2018.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY18.pdf|
|2017||PERM FY2017.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY17.pdf|
|2016||PERM FY2016.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY16.pdf|
|2015||PERM FY2015.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY15.doc|
|2014||PERM FY2014.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY14.doc|
|2013||PERM FY2013.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY13.doc|
|2012||PERM FY2012.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY12.doc|
|2011||PERM FY2011.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY11.doc|
|2010||PERM FY2010.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY10.doc|
|2009||PERM FY2009.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY09.doc|
|2008||PERM FY2008.xlsx||PERM Record Layout FY08.doc|
LCA Programs (H-1B, H-1B1, E-3)
Prevailing Wage Program
|Fiscal Year||Disclosure File||Program Record Layout|
|CW-1 Record Layout FY20.pdf
|2019||CW-1 FY2019.xlsx||CW-1 Record Layout FY19.pdf|
(1) In FY 2009, the iCERT System replaced the H-1B legacy system. Consequently, two FY 2009 H-1B data disclosure files were published-the "H-1B Case Data FY2009" file for applications processed through the iCERT System beginning on April 15, 2009, and the "H-1B Efile Case Data FY2009" file for applications processed through the H-1B legacy system.
(2) Disclosure data includes prevailing wage determinations issued from the OFLC iCERT System between January 20 and September 30, 2010, when employers began electronic filing of requests for prevailing wage determinations. Prior to January 1, 2010, all prevailing wage determinations were received and processed by State Workforce Agencies and no national-level electronic record data are available prior to this data.
Please click on the state to be directed the corresponding state's profile page. Alternatively, clicking on the state in the table at the bottom will also bring you to each individual s profile.
- Click here to view FY 2015 Annual Report Performance Data
- Click here to view FY 2014 Annual Report Performance Data
- Click here to view FY 2013 Annual Report Performance Data
- Click here to view FY 2012 Annual Report Performance Data
The Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC), in order to promote more efficient use of limited resources, is discontinuing the publication of our Annual Report. OFLC will continue to publish and publicly release program data on our website through our quarterly-released Selected Statistics and Disclosure Data reports .
OFLC annually issues a report presenting employment-based cumulative immigration program data and analysis based on applications submitted to the Department by employers across the country. The OFLC annual reports include information about the labor certification and labor attestation programs that are administered by OFLC including the temporary, H-1B, H-1B1 (Chile/Singapore), E-3 (Australia), H-2A, H-2B, and D-1 visa categories which enable employers to hire temporary foreign workers, as well as the permanent labor certification program which enables employers to secure permanent residence for foreign workers.
The OFLC annual reports provide internal and external stakeholders with a context for understanding the Department's role in the immigration system.
The Office of Foreign Labor Certification is making available program factsheets displaying key selected statistics about each of our major immigration programs. These factsheets include cumulative information and are updated on a quarterly basis.
FY 2022, Quarter 2
- LCA Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
- H-2A Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
- H-2B Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
- PERM Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
- PW Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
- CW-1 Selected Statistics FY2022 Q2
Historical Program Fact Sheets