Regulations create, modify, or withdraw an agency's policy direction to implement a federal statute or amend outdated information in an established rule. Rulemaking is the term used for the process the agency uses to make such changes and generally describes the agency's policy and policy rationale for public consideration.
- U.S. Department of Labor regulatory agenda
- Regulations.gov - Find, review, and submit comments on rules open for comment
- Federal Register - Notices and regulations (proposed, new, amended)
- Federal Register Documents - Listing of ETA's Federal Register notices by year
- Code of Federal Regulations - Regulations search
- Rulemaking at the U.S. Department of Labor