Report a workplace safety issue at www.osha.gov/contactus or 1-800-321-6742.
- OSHA coronavirus news, guidance and resources
- Emergency Temporary Standard for Healthcare
- OSHA's national emphasis program
- Updated guidance on mitigating and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Coronavirus safety and health: questions and answers
- Controlling and preventing the coronavirus at work
- Non-English resources
- Mine safety and health
Time Off and Pay
Report wage, hour and leave concerns at https://webapps.dol.gov/contactwhd/ or 1-866-487-9243.
- Employee rights
- Paid leave: questions and answers
- More information on the coronavirus and wage, hour and leave laws
Report unemployment insurance fraud at www.oig.dol.gov/hotline.htm or 1-800-347-3756.
Workers and Job Seekers
- Contact your state's unemployment insurance program to:
- Learn about your state program's laws
- File or follow up on a claim
- Make a complaint
- How to file for unemployment insurance benefits
- Unemployment insurance: questions and answers
State Unemployment Insurance Programs
Recognize and avoid scams related to COVID-19.
Limit the Spread of COVID-19
Take these steps to help limit the spread of the coronavirus and keep workers safe.
Other Topics and General Resources
- Effects on workplace health and retirement benefits
- Federal workers' compensation claims
- Foreign labor certification: questions and answers
- Employment rights of guardsmen and reservists
- News releases
- CDC coronavirus website
- The Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19