Find COVID-19 vaccines near you
Vaccines protect workers and help business reopen safely, and are available at no cost to everyone in the United States age 12 and older.
Long COVID support
Find resources to help workers experiencing long-term symptoms of COVID-19, plus employers and policymakers.
Report a workplace safety or health issue, or get resources for workers and employers.
Find contact information for unemployment insurance offices in your state and guidance on applying for benefits.
Report a workplace safety issue at www.osha.gov/contactus or 1-800-321-6742.
- OSHA coronavirus news, guidance and resources
- Emergency Temporary Standard on Vaccination and Testing
- Emergency Temporary Standard for Healthcare
- OSHA's national emphasis program
- Updated guidance on mitigating and preventing the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace
- Coronavirus safety and health: questions and answers
- Controlling and preventing the coronavirus at work
- Non-English resources
- Mine safety and health
Time Off and Pay
Report wage, hour and leave concerns at https://webapps.dol.gov/contactwhd/ or 1-866-487-9243.
- Employee rights
- Paid leave: questions and answers
- More information on the coronavirus and wage, hour and leave laws
Report unemployment insurance fraud at www.oig.dol.gov/hotline.htm or 1-800-347-3756.
Workers and Job Seekers
- Contact your state's unemployment insurance program to:
- Learn about your state program's laws
- File or follow up on a claim
- Make a complaint
- How to file for unemployment insurance benefits
- Unemployment insurance: questions and answers
State Unemployment Insurance Programs
Recognize and avoid scams related to COVID-19.
Limit the Spread of COVID-19
Take these steps to help limit the spread of the coronavirus and keep workers safe.
Other Topics and General Resources
- Effects on workplace health and retirement benefits
- Federal workers' compensation claims
- Foreign labor certification: questions and answers
- Employment rights of guardsmen and reservists
- News releases
- CDC coronavirus website
- The Biden-Harris plan to beat COVID-19