On This Page
This page provides a shortcut to information and services the Department of Labor (DOL) offers nonprofits and nongovernmental organizations. We will continue to expand the links here based on your comments and feedback. So, bookmark this page and come back often.
One good place to start is our compliance assistance information and resources to help you understand the laws enforced and administered by DOL.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- ODEP Publications
- Employment Rights: Who Has Them and Who Enforces Them
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
Federal Contract Compliance
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- elaws OFCCP Compliance Assistance Advisor
- Federally Financed or Assisted Construction Contracts (Davis-Bacon Wage Determination)
- Frequently Asked Questions on Federal Contract Wage Determination
Grants & Contracts
- Grant and Contract Applications
- Grants and Contract Information
- Susan Harwood Training Grants Program (OSHA)