- The Department of Labor's ETA funds job training programs to improve the employment prospects of adults, youth, and dislocated workers.
- Programs are aimed at boosting workers' employability and earnings and are delivered primarily by states through the American Job Center Network and tailored to local economies.
- Find training opportunities online CareerOneStop.
- mySkills myFuture website identifies local training opportunities which can help bridge your skills gap as you build a bridge from your last job to your next job.
- Find information on local training programs by visiting America's Service Locator or calling ETA's toll-free help line at (877) US2-JOBS.
- MSHA provides training programs aimed at improving safety and health in the mining industry.
- OSHA provides training programs aimed at improving safety and health in the general workplace setting.
Click on the links provided above for more information or choose from the Training subtopics list to narrow your browsing.