It is easy to find and apply for a job at the U.S. Department of Labor. Find out how to apply for our many career opportunities.
How to Apply for DOL Job Opportunities
- Job Application Guide – DOORS to Employment (PDF)
- Sample Resume Format for Uploaded Resumes (PDF)
Get Help With the Application Process
- Contact the Point of Contact (POC) listed on the vacancy announcement
- View USAJOBS for tutorials and guides
- How to...
- Create an application
- Create a resume
- Reset your USAJOBS Password
- Search for jobs
- Information on working in Government
Find Other Job-Related Information
- About DOL
- College Student Guide
- DOL Veterans' Opportunities
- DOL Benefits
- USAJOBS – The official job site for U.S. Federal Government.
- Vacancy Information
- Opportunities Are Open – Learn More About Us (PDF)
Find Internship Opportunities