- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- The Department's principal fact-finding agency for the federal government in the field of labor, economics, and statistics
- Provides data on employment, wages, inflation, productivity, and many other topics.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Regularly provides statistics on safety and health issues in the general work setting.
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Regularly provides statistics on safety and health issues for the mining industry.
The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is conducting scheduled system maintenance starting Friday, February 15 at 5:00 p.m. ET through Tuesday, February 19 at 8:00 a.m. ET. Most DOL websites and web systems will be affected and unavailable to the public. The National Contact Center remains open 24 hours a day to contact Job Corps (1-800-733-5627), MSHA (1-800-746-1553), and OSHA (1-800-321-6742).