WIOA Annual Statewide Performance Report Narrative –
Quick View: Program Year 2021
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) requires states to prepare and submit annual reports describing the progress in meeting their strategic vision and goals for the workforce system. In their narratives, and in accordance with WIOA Section 185(d) specifications, states and territories report on a variety of items, such as waiver requests, success stories, performance accountability, and promising practices.
This interactive document showcases a synthesis of the reported narratives from 57 states and territories and organizes them in two main sections:
- Section I – State Narrative Highlights
Highlights common items from the Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) No. 5-18 and expands on other topics, such as COVID-19 Response, that arise from the syntheses, and how states and territories converge under such topics.
- Section II – State Narrative Excerpts
The WIOA Annual Statewide Performance Report Narrative is an interactive PDF that incorporates hyperlinks and clickable buttons throughout the document. In contrast to a regular PDF with numerous pages, this shortened document allows users to click on several elements to quickly access relevant informational content.
Please contact ETAperforms@dol.gov with any questions or issues related to accessibility.
- PY 21 WIOA Annual Report Narrative Quick View (Interactive PDF)
- PY 21 WIOA Annual Report Narrative Quick View (Accessible PDF)
- PY 20 WIOA Annual Report Narrative Quick View (Interactive PDF)
- PY 20 WIOA Annual Report Narrative Quick View (Accessible PDF)