- Only approved Users with passwords may access the system
- This system is covered by Title 18, U.S. Code Section 1030
- To request WIPS access, account or password reset, or account deactivation, please follow the following link:
WIPS Technical Assistance Request
- TEN 40-16: Provides information on the virtual WIPS User Resource Library Information Page, which contains a growing library of documents intended to help WIPS users better understand the workflow of the system and provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- Logical Rules- April 2021 (pdf)
- Logical Rules- April 2021 (xlsx)
- WIPS Release Notes- April 2021 (pdf)
WIPS Quick Start Guide
WIPS-ETP Release Notes and Edit Checks
WIPS User Demonstration
The Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) officially launched on October 1, 2016 and is ready for users to submit data. The first quarter of submitted data (7/1-9/30) will not be used in any sanctioning or auditing actions.
The following User demonstration reviews system functionality from a grantee's perspective.
WIPS Release Notes and WIPS Edit Checks
WIPS Edit Checks (Includes Duplicate Rules, Logical Rules and Valid Values)
Workforce Development Boards (WDB) Reporting Codes
WDB Codes (PY2000-PY2019)
PIRL Transition Tool Kit (2018-2020)
Technical reporting instructions to help Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) users navigate the transition from the 2018 version of the Participant Individual Record Layout (PIRL) to the current (2020) version of the PIRL.
Tool that will help users to identify the differences between the 2018 PIRL and the version amended in 2020.
WIPS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
These Frequently Asked Questions listed here answer the most common questions to date. Questions include information on:
- Quarterly Performance Report (QPR) Uploads
- Technical Assistance
- Edit Checks
- Certification and Errors
- General Questions
The WIOA.Feedback@dol.gov help desk is the current technical assistance support system for WIPS Users.
Users should submit questions and concerns regarding issues such as:
- User Account Creation
- User Account Deletion
- Data Element Questions
- General Questions