On June 30, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor's spring 2020 regulatory agenda was published on www.reginfo.gov. The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming 6- to 12-month period.
Regulations Open for Comment
The following regulations are currently open for comment at Regulations.gov:
- ODEP's Request for Information on Proposed Transfer of Ticket to Work Program From the Social Security Administration to the U.S. Department of Labor – The RFI published on September 29, 2020, and the comment period ends November 13, 2020.
- EBSA's Pension Benefit Statements—Lifetime Income Illustrations – The interim final rule published on September 18, 2020, and the comment period ends November 17, 2020.
- ETA's Strengthening Wage Protections for the Temporary and Permanent Employment of Certain Aliens in the United States – The interim final rule published on October 8, 2020 and the comment period ends November 19, 2020.
- OFCCP's Request for Information; Race and Sex Stereotyping and Scapegoating – The Request for Information was published on October 22, 2020, and the comment period ends December 1, 2020.
- OLMS' Labor Organization Annual Financial Reports: LM Form Revisions – The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking published on October 13, 2020, and the comment period ends December 14, 2020.
- MSHA's Retrospective Study of Respirable Coal Mine Dust Rule – The Request for Information was published on July 9, 2019, and the comment period ends July 9, 2022.