On October 17, 2018, the U.S. Department of Labor's fall 2018 regulatory agenda was published on www.reginfo.gov. The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming 6- to 12-month period.
Regulations Currently Open for Comment
The following regulations are currently open for comment at Regulations.gov:
- WHD’s Joint Employer Status under the Fair Labor Standards Act Proposed Rule – The NPRM published on April 9, 2019. The public comment period ends on June 25, 2019.
- WHD’s Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside Sales and Computer Employees Proposed Rule - The NPRM published on March 22, 2019. The public comment period ends on May 21, 2019.
- WHD’s Proposed Rule on Regular Rate under the Fair Labor Standards Act Proposed Rule – The NPRM published on March 29, 2019.The public comment period ends on June 12, 2019.
- ETA’s Labor Certification Process for Temporary Employment in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CW-1 Workers) Interim Final Rule – The Interim Final Rule published on April 1, 2019. The public comment period ends on May 31, 2019.
- OSHA’s Powered Industrial Trucks; Request for Information – The RFI published on March 11, 2019. The public comment period ends on June 10, 2019.
- MSHA's RFI on Exposure of Underground Miners to Diesel Exhaust – The RFI to reopen the rulemaking record for public comments was extended on March 25, 2019. The public comment period extension ends on September 25, 2020.