On December 9, 2020, the U.S. Department of Labor's fall 2020 regulatory agenda was published on www.reginfo.gov. The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming 6- to 12-month period.
Regulations Open for Comment
The following regulations are currently open for comment at Regulations.gov:
- OSHA Occupational Exposure to COVID–19; Emergency Temporary Standard Interim final rule; extension of comment period – The extension of comment period was published on July 20, 2021 and the comment period ends August 20, 2021
- WHD Tip Regulations Under the Fair Labor Standards Act FLSA); Partial Withdrawal – The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was published on June 23, 2021 and the comment period ends on August 23, 2021
- WHD Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors NPRM – The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was published on July 22, 2021 and the comment period ends August 23, 2021
- EBSA Requirements Related to Surprise Billing; Part I – The Interim Final Rule was published on July 13, 2021 and the comment period ends September 7, 2021
- OSHA Mechanical Power Presses Update Request for Information – The Request for Information was published on July 28, 2021 and the comment period ends October 26, 2021
- MSHA's Retrospective Study of Respirable Coal Mine Dust Rule – The Request for Information was published on July 9, 2019, and the comment period ends July 9, 2022.