On December 10, 2021, the U.S. Department of Labor's fall 2021 regulatory agenda was published on www.reginfo.gov. The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming 6- to 12-month period.
Regulations Open for Comment
The following regulations are currently open for comment at Regulations.gov:
- OSHA Procedures for the Handling of Retaliation Complaints Under the Taxpayer First Act (TFA) IFR - The Interim Final Rule Rule was published on March 7, 2022 and the comment period ends May 6, 2022.
- OSHA Powered Industrial Trucks Design Standard Update NPRM – The Proposed Rule was published on February 16, 2022 and the comment period ends May 17, 2022.
- WHD Updating the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts Regulations NPRM – The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was published on March 18, 2022 and the comment period ends May 17, 2022.
- Arizona State Plan for Occupational Safety and Health; Proposed Reconsideration and Revocation NPRM - The Notice of Proposed rulemaking was published on April 21, 2022 and the comment period ends May 26, 2022.
- OSHA Occupational Exposure to COVID-19 in Healthcare Settings, Reopening of the Docket - At the conclusion of the informal public hearing on May 2, 2022, OSHA reopened the docket for 21 days to allow for submission of post-hearing comments and briefs. The comment period ends May 23, 2022 .
- EBSA Procedures Governing the Filing and Processing of Prohibited Transaction Exemption Applications NPRM – The Notice of Proposed Rulemaking was originally published on March 15, 2022, the extension was published on April 12, 2022, and the comment period now ends on May 29, 2022.
- OSHA Improve Tracking of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses NPRM - The Notice of Proposed rulemaking was published on March 30, 2022 and the comment period ends May 31, 2022.
- ETA Wagner-Peyser Act Staffing NPRM - The Notice of Proposed rulemaking was published on April 20, 2022 and the comment period ends June 21, 2022.
- MSHA's Retrospective Study of Respirable Coal Mine Dust Rule – The Request for Information was published on July 9, 2019, and the comment period ends July 9, 2022.