Information Quality Guidelines

Information Quality Requests by Fiscal Year

Information Quality Guidelines

How do I submit an information quality correction request to the Department of Labor?

An information quality correction request should be made with the appropriate program office responsible for the information. Submit your request to the appropriate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided below.

How do I make an administrative appeal?

Administrative appeals should be made to the office that responds to the original information quality correction request.

What if I don’t know what program office to direct my request or appeal to?

Information Management Program
Office of the Chief Information Officer
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave NW
Room N-1301
Washington, DC 20210
Phone: 202-693-4223 
FAX: 202-693-4228 
Contact Form

Peer Review Agenda

Read more about the Department of Labor Peer Review Agenda.