- State Labor Offices - List of all states and their labor office contact information.
- State Occupational Safety and Health Plans - Links to states with Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) plans. Includes a state plan directory of contact information.
- Selected State Labor Laws - A comparison of federal and state laws regarding the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), a list of links to tables comparing various state laws relative to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), including minimum wage and overtime rules, and links to state labor associations.
- Employment and Training Administration's Regions & States - Links to contact information and resources for workforce security at the regional, state, and local levels.
- State Workers' Compensation Laws - List of state comparison tables on various aspects of workers’ compensation benefits.
- Statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Regional and State Economies at a glance
- Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (QCEW) - A quarterly count of employment and wages reported by employers at the county, state, and national levels.
- Data from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- Find It! By Location - An additional resource to local and regional Department of Labor programs and services, including links to state resources.