On November 20, 2014, President Obama announced a series of Immigration Accountability executive actions to help fix the nation's broken immigration system. Using his legal authority, the President directed agencies across the federal government to implement specific elements of these executive actions. Read the following fact sheets to understand the Department of Labor's role in support of the executive actions.
- Fact Sheet: The Department of Labor Expands Its Support of Victims of Human Trafficking and Other Crimes
- Fact Sheet: Establishment of Interagency Working Group for the Consistent Enforcement of Federal Labor, Employment and Immigration Laws
- Fact Sheet: Department of Labor to Pursue Modernized Recruitment and Application Requirements for the PERM Program
- Fact Sheet: The Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division Will Expand Its Support Of Victims of Human Trafficking and Other Crimes Seeking Immigration Relief from DHS
- Fact Sheet: IWG Update – Modification of DOL DHS Deconfliction MOU to Include the NLRB and the EEOC May 2016