Updated October 2023
- The public comment period is open for two performance Information Collection Requests (ICRs). The Department of Labor (DOL) seeks approval of an extension with revisions to two current ICRs (OMB Control No. 1205-0526 and OMB Control No. 1205-0521). The 60-day public comment periods for both Federal Register Notices (FRNs) closes on November 27, 2023.
- The WIOA Individual Performance Records (Public Use Data) for PY 2022, Q3 has been published. These files contain detailed information on program completers (i.e., exiters), including: demographics, types of services received, and outcomes attained as a result of participating in the program.
- WIOA Success Story Feature of the Month has been updated. Learn about Airlin's journey in the WIOA Youth Program.
- Workforce Integrated Performance System (WIPS) updates are available on the WIPS page and Newsletters & Release Notes page. Updates include Edit Checks, Workforce Development Boards (WDB) Reporting Codes, and more.
- DOL transmitted proposed amendments to state and federal parties to the State Wage Interchange System (SWIS) Data Sharing Agreement for signatures. The collection of signature pages is the final required step to amend the SWIS Agreement.