US Department of Labor announces new partners to deliver employment assistance for transitioning service members, military spouses
WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Labor announced today that its Veterans’ Employment and Training Service has selected eight organizations to join its Transition Assistance Program as new Employment Navigator and Partnership Program partners.
VETS signed a memorandum of understanding with each company that covers a period of three years The ENPP program is designed to support active-duty service members and their spouses through personalized employment assistance as a complement to the department’s traditional transition workshops. It also connects participants with partner organizations that provide additional employment services before and after their separation from the military.
The newest ENPP partners are:
- America’s Warrior Partnership in Augusta, Georgia.
- ERA Solutions LLC in Edmond, Oklahoma.
- Leader Transition Institute, Inc in Bel Air, Maryland.
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee in Nashville, Clarksville and Columbia, Tennessee.
- Southeastern New England Defense Industry Alliance, the Alliance for Defense Tech, Talent and Innovation in Middletown, Rhode Island.
- Veterans Bridge Home Inc. in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- VIPER Transitions Inc. in Chugiak, Alaska.
- V School in Salt Lake City, Utah.
These new partners will offer apprenticeship opportunities, digital matching of skills and experiences, employment networking, referrals to employment, placement services, training services and other wrap-around services. They join 51 non-governmental and two governmental organizations in the program, which operates in 31 military installations worldwide.