Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Help for the OLMS Electronic Forms System
PowerPoint Presentations -- guide users through the process of preparing and completing the form, providing instructions and navigation tips to help you download the form, enter information directly onto the form, import data files extracted from the union's accounting system into the form, and sign and submit the form.
- The Electronic Forms System (EFS) Guide to Preparing the LM-2 (PowerPoint Show format - 935 KB)
- The Electronic Forms System (EFS) Guide to Preparing the LM-3 (PowerPoint Show format - 804 KB)
- The Electronic Forms System (EFS) Guide to Preparing the LM-4 (PowerPoint Show format - 644 KB)
- The Electronic Forms System (EFS) Guide to Preparing the LM-30 (PowerPoint Show format - 2MB)
Online Help System -- The EFS Form itself includes an online help system. To view help for a specific item or field, hover your mouse over a field to display a pop-up help message. To access the form instructions for the page you are on, click on the "Help" link at the top of the page.
Form Instructions -- Form Instructions provide specific item-by-item instructions for completing the form. Instructions for each page of the form are available via a link at the top of the form page. You can also download a full set of form instructions in PDF format:
Technical Specifications for importing electronic data into the form will help unions convert their financial data into a format that can be imported into their form if they so choose.
Form LM-2 EFS Webinar (Flash Video FLV - 4 GB) – this webinar held July 15th, 2010 introduces and demonstrates EFS features.
Form LM-3 EFS Webinar (YouTube Video) - March 1, 2017
Form LM-4 EFS Webinar (YouTube Video) - March 6, 2017
If you have difficulty navigating the software, or have questions about its functions and features, you can get help in the following ways:
- Call the OLMS Help Desk at 1-866-401-1109 (toll free) for technical EFS questions, such as those involving your PIN or signature
- Email non-EFS questions, including reporting questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 693-0123
Last Updated: 3-9-17