OLMS administers a comprehensive reporting and disclosure program. Each union subject to the LMRDA is required to file an initial information report (Form LM-1) and copies of their constitution and bylaws. Unions must also file annual financial reports (Forms LM-2, LM-3, or LM-4) with OLMS each year, disclosing their assets, liabilities, receipts and disbursements, and parent unions must file reports (LM-15, LM 15(A), and LM-16) if they place a subordinate union in trusteeship. Additionally, other entities and individuals—employers (LM-10), labor relations consultants (LM-20 and LM-21), union officers and employees (LM-30), and surety companies (S-1)—are required to file reports under specified circumstances, such as for payments made by employers to labor relations consultants to persuade employees as to their collective bargaining rights.
- Form LM-1 Labor Organization Information Report
- Which Labor Organization Annual Report Form Should I Use?
- Form LM-2 Labor Organization Annual Report
- Form LM-3 Labor Organization Annual Report
- Form LM-4 Labor Organization Annual Report
- Form LM-10 Employer Report
- Form LM-15 Trusteeship Report
- Form LM-15A Report on Selection of Delegates and Officers
- Form LM-16 Terminal Trusteeship Report
- Form LM-20 Agreement and Activities Report (Consultant)
- Form LM-21 Receipts and Disbursements Report (Consultant)
- Form LM-30 Labor Organization Officer and Employee Report
- Form S-1 Surety Company Annual Report
Last Updated: 7-27-22