- Presentations: Virtual Prevailing Wage Seminars
- Prevailing Wage Resource Book (May 2015)
- Field Operations Handbook: Chapter 15 (PDF) — Davis-Bacon and Related Acts and Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act
- Field Operations Handbook: Chapter 14 (PDF)- The McNamara O’Hara Service Contract Act
- Davis-Bacon Poster (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Poster Spanish Version
- SCA/PCA Poster (PDF)
- SCA/PCA Poster Spanish Version
- FLSA Minimum Wage Poster
DBRA Certified Payroll Form
- Contract clause — see 29 CFR 5.5(a)(3)
- Revised WH-347 Form and Instructions Applicable to Contracts Entered into Pursuant to Invitations for Bids Issued or Negotiations Concluded On or After January 18, 2009. (This form has been submitted for renewal to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). According to law [5 CFR 1320.10(e)(2)], the agency may continue to use the form while its renewal is pending at OMB.)
- The Davis Bacon Act - 40 U.S.C. 3141 et seq.
- Contract Work Hours and Safety Standards Act, as Amended (PDF) - 40 U.S.C. 3701 et seq.
- McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act of 1965, as Amended (PDF) - 41 U.S.C. 351 et seq.
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act - 41 U.S.C. 35 et seq.
- Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as Amended (PDF) - 29 U.S.C. 201 et seq.
- Federal Agency Use of Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations —29 CFR 1.6
- Davis-Bacon and CWHSSA Contract Clauses—29 CFR 5.5
- Davis-Bacon Regulatory Definitions—29 CFR 5.2
- Permissible Payroll Deductions —29 CFR Part 3 (see sections 3.5 and 3.6)
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Davis-Bacon Act Compliance Information
- Construction Survey Information
- Service Contract Act Compliance Information
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act Compliance Information
- Wage Determinations Online - (Note: As of June 14, 2019 WDOL.gov has moved to https://sam.gov/content/home) This website provides a single location for federal contracting officers to use in obtaining appropriate Service Contract Act (SCA) and Davis-Bacon Act (DBA) wage determinations (WDs) for each official contract action. The website is available to the general public as well. Guidance in selecting WDs from this website is provided in the SAM.gov Learning Center.