Our 2020 seminars will be held in the following locations:
- Guam, March, 2020
- Hawaii, March, 2020
- Salt Lake City, UT, May, 2020
- Detroit, MI, June, 2020
- Charleston, SC, July, 2020
- Philadelphia, PA, August, 2020
If you would like to receive email updates about our seminars, please sign up for our mailing list
The Wage and Hour Division Prevailing Wage Seminars are three-day compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (e.g., unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies, workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495, "Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers"
- Executive Order 13658, "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
Prevailing Wage Seminars for 2019 were held in the following cities:
- Austin, TX, June 18-20
- Anchorage, AK, June 25-27
- Sacramento, CA, July 23-25
- Washington, DC, August 13-15
- Indianapolis, IN, August 27–29
If you have any questions, please email WHD-PWS@dol.gov.