2022 Prevailing Wage Seminars
The Wage and Hour Division will offer virtual prevailing wage seminars to provide training and outreach on topics such as the Davis-Bacon Act, the Service Contract Act, Executive Orders 13658, 13706 and 14026, wage determinations and conformances, and compliance assistance and enforcement processes. For more information and compliance assistance resources on prevailing wages, please visit the Davis-Bacon and Related Acts webpage.
Department of Labor Prevailing Wage Seminars -- Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/department-of-labor-prevailing-wage-seminars-tickets-269087567157
Davis Bacon Q&A:
March 29, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
June 14, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
September 13, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
March 30, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
June 15, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
September 14, 2022, 1:30 – 3:30pm EDT
If you would like to receive email updates about our seminars, please sign up for our mailing list.
The Wage and Hour Division Prevailing Wage Seminars are compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (e.g., unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies, workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495, "Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers"
- Executive Order 13658, "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
- Executive Order 14026, “Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors”
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
If you have any questions, please email WHD-PWS@dol.gov.