Regulations relevant to the management and implementation of the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program.
TAA Final Rule
The TAA Final Rule was published in the Federal Register on August 21, 2020, and became effective on September 21, 2020. A copy of the Final Rule can be found here. Questions on the Final Rule should be directed to email@example.com. Please visit the TAA Community on WorkforceGPS for training and technical assistance opportunities at https://taa.workforcegps.org/.
- The TAA Final Rule - provides the official text of the final rule as found in the Federal Register.
- The electronic code of Federal Regulations (eCFR) - allows you to find rule text by the citation.
- The preamble of the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) - included in the Federal Register provides explanations and intentions to some of the changes.
- The Index of Terms - provides the page number of the Federal Register Notice and the regulatory citation of terms used in the Final Rule.
- The Crosswalk - provides section-by-section references to the previous regulations at 20 CFR 617, administrative guidance, and other sources used to form the Final Rule.
|Overview||Walkthrough of TAA Final Rule|
|Subpart B||Petitions, Investigations, and Determinations|
|Subpart C||Employment and Case Management Services|
|Subpart D||Job Search and Relocation Allowances|
|Subpart E||Reemployment Trade Adjustment Assistance|
|Subpart F - Part 1||Training Services (Part 1)|
|Subpart F - Part 2||Training Services (Part 2)|
|Subpart G||Trade Readjustment Allowances|
|Subpart H||Administration by Applicable State Agencies|
|Subpart I||Allocation of Funds to States for Training and Other Activities|