The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) welcomes questions from workers and employers about federal labor laws that we administer. We strive to not only answer your questions but to help you better understand how federal labor laws affect your individual situation.
Here is how you can to get in touch with us.
Online and Email
- Ask a Question Online
- Contractor Assistance Portal
- Contact the OFCCP Complaint Hotline to Combat Race and Sex Stereotyping
Our Telephone Lines are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time, except federal holidays.
- Toll-Free Help Line: 1-800-397-6251 (TTY 1-877-889-5627)
- Division of Policy, Regulations Line: 202-693-0103
- OFCCP Complaint Hotline to Combat Race and Sex Stereotyping: 202-343-2008
The Ombuds Service operates with the mission to ensure that all who are involved with the work of the agency have access to a neutral and confidential resource.
- Learn more about OFCCP Community Outreach programs