- OMB Uniform Guidance: The Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) at 2 CFR 200 is the first consolidation of grant management requirements in many years. Prior to the Uniform Guidance, Federal grant management requirements governing administrative requirements, cost principles, and audit requirements were found in eight separate OMB Circulars. The Department of Labor's adoption of the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) is found at 2 CFR 2900 which includes a limited number of exceptions approved by OMB to ensure consistency with existing policy and procedures.
Standard Terms and Conditions: Standard grant terms and conditions template for ETA grants. Individual grant agreements may contain slightly different terms and/or conditions thus each recipient should refer and adhere to those terms and conditions in each grant agreement document.
Increases to the Micro-Purchase and Simplified Acquisition Thresholds
- Office of Cost Determination: Information to help explain what indirect costs are and whether they are appropriate for an applicant to include indirect costs in their budget submission. There is also information about how an applicant would work with the Cost Determination Division to commence the indirect cost negotiation process.
- Core Monitoring Guide
- One-Stop Financial Management Guide (TAG)
- TIPS for ETA Competitive Grant Applications: To assist organizations with submitting applications, ETA has developed several frequently asked questions relating to submission and responsiveness requirements.
- Annotated Example Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA): (To ensure proper display of annotations, right-click the link, download the file and open with Adobe Acrobat) A sample FOA with notations to help prospective applicants understand the language and requirements in order to respond to an announcement.
- WorkforceGPS: The Grants Application and Management Community page found on Workforcegps houses a toolkit for prospective applicants, a collections of grant management trainings based on the Uniform Guidance, and resources to ensure effective management of your ETA grant.
- ETA Competitive Grants Process Guide
- Reference Libraries:
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA): A listing of federal programs available to all levels of government; public and private, profit and nonprofit organizations and other institutions and individuals.
- DUNS: Dun & Bradstreet website
- FAPIIS: The Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS) is a publically accessible database that contain information to support award decisions as required by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). Prospective grant recipients are encouraged to check their status within the system, and are also encouraged to utilize the system when making sub-awards. FAQs on FAPIIS may be found here: https://www.cpars.gov/faq.htm
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse: Provides audit information and support for Office of Management and Budget (OMB) oversight, including federal award audit requirements and OMB A-133 requirements.
- FFATA: The Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA) of 2006 requires information about Federal awards to be posted in a single, searchable website that is available to the public and found at: www.USASpending.gov. More information on FFATA may be found here: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/learn-grants/grant-policies/ffata-act-2006.html.
- GovInfo.gov: Legislative, Executive, Judicial Information and the Federal Register.
- SAM.gov: A government-wide registry for vendors doing business with the federal government. ALL DOL funding recipients must have and maintain an active SAM.gov registration from the time of application through the end of the period of performance in the event of award selection.