Starting March 15, 2010, the H-2A Regulations at 20 CFR 655.120(b), require that if the prevailing hourly wage or piece rate is adjusted during a work contract and is higher than the highest of the Adverse Effect Wage Rate (AEWR), the prevailing wage, the agreed-upon collective bargaining wage, or the Federal or State minimum wage, in effect at the time the work is performed, the employer must pay that higher prevailing wage or piece rate upon notification by the Department. To determine if a prevailing hourly wage or piece rate has been adjusted for the crop activity or occupation identified in the employer's Application for Temporary Employment Certification, the employer must periodically visit the Department of Labor's Agricultural Online Wage Library (AOWL).