Our basic compliance assistance Toolkit includes:
- The Handy Reference Guide to the Fair Labor Standards Act
In print continuously for more than 50 years, the Handy Reference Guide provides a clear and thorough introduction to the major provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- The Employer’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
A comprehensive guide that walks employers through every step of the process for administering leave under the FMLA, from determining eligibility through employee reinstatement.
- The Employee’s Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
A concise handbook to help employees understand their rights and responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Did You Know?
An introduction to all the laws enforced by the Wage and Hour Division, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Migrant and Seasonal Agriculture Worker Protection Act (MSPA), and the Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA). Also available in Spanish.
- Basic Information Fact Sheet
A one-page introduction to the most universally applicable labor law provisions administered by the Wage and Hour Division. Also available in Spanish.
- Posters – The following three posters are required by laws enforced by WHD in most workplaces. Some employers have additional posting obligations under the law. Also available in Spanish. For more information about workplace posters required by laws enforced by the U.S. Department of Labor, please see https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters
Order hard copies of the Toolkit
(Search for “WHCATFOLDER WHD” in the list of publications) Download the complete Toolkit