The TAACCCT program was an investment in the next generation of open educational resources (OER) by requiring that grantee products be openly licensed for free use, adaptation, and improvement by others. Grantees built upon and contributed to the body of by openly licensing all grant-funded work under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 (CC BY) license, and uploading these resources to SkillsCommons.org, an online library of free Open Educational Resources for workforce training, funded by the TAACCCT program. SkillCommons.org resources continue to be available through California State University.
In addition to learning materials and program support resources, this digital library contains project evaluation reports and related research that detail what has been learned through the TAACCCT grantees' third-party evaluations.
The site contains a number of showcases of grantee resources, including these examples:
- Field Guide of TAACCCT Innovations Showcase: Explore videos, stories, and project resources by project directors that provide innovations in workforce development.
- Open CourseWare Showcase: Open CourseWare are collections of fully online learning materials organized in the scope and sequence of a college course.
- Ohio Manufacturers' Association: Manufacturing Resources Portal: Customized search portal for locating resources that are most relevant to the manufacturing industry.
- Apprenticeship Showcase: Explore a collection of resources supporting work-based learning and apprentices programs.
- Effective Employer Engagement Strategies Showcase: Explore exemplary strategies by TAACCCT-funded projects to deepen employer engagement at all levels of program design and implementation.
- Women in Sustainable Employment (WISE) Pathways: See resources, tools, and strategies that engage women in high demand career pathways where women are currently underrepresented. An editorial board made up of Subject Matter Experts assist in the critically reviewing, sharing, and developing these innovations.