Welcome to the performance website for the National Dislocated Worker Grant (DWG) Program, which highlights key areas of performance accountability and reporting requirements.
These resources display DWG program performance data.
Performance Reporting Resources
- DWG Performance Reporting Reference Guide is designed to provide DWG Grantees resources and information related to Quarterly Performance Reporting.
- DWG Reporting Desk Reference - A summary of DWG performance reporting for grantees
Performance Policy Guidance
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) 14-18 Describes performance accountability requirements for the DWG program
- The requirements for DWG are specifically outlined in Attachment 6
- Check out the WorkforceGPS Webcast Series about TEGL 14-18 and the DWG Attachment 6.
Learning About WIOA Performance
Performance reporting information, webinar events, and resources, and e-learning are found on ETA's Workforce GPS website.
The DWG program is aligned with WIOA reporting. The information found at the Workforce GPS website can help all DWG grantees!
There are resources and updated information on ETA's performance webpage.
An e-learning series highlights lessons on these required performance indicators:
- Credential Attainment
- Measurable Skill Gains
- Employment Rate
- Median Earnings
Learn more about WIOA performance reporting from the WorkforceGPS WIOA Performance Indicators' E-Learning Series.