Division of Indian and Native American Programs (DINAP) Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Section 166 grantees and the Department of Labor share a vision of providing quality employment and training services to tribes, tribal organizations, Alaska Native entities, Indian controlled organizations and Native Hawaiian organizations serving unemployed and low income Native Americans, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians.
This website has been designed primarily to provide general information and assistance to Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Section 166 Indian and Native American (INA) grantees and others that are interested in economic self-sufficiency through employment and job training programs for Native Americans. The section 166 programs are designed to support employment and training activities in order to develop more fully the academic, occupational and literacy skills; make individuals more competitive in the workforce; and promote economic and social development in accordance with the goals and values of such communities. These programs are administered in a way that not only meet regulatory requirements, but also in ways that are consistent with the traditional cultural values and beliefs of the people they are designed to serve.
- Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 04-22 - Program Year (PY) 2022 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Program
- 2022 Funding Opportunity Announcement, WIOA Indian and Native American Programs - Employment and Training Grants
- TEGL 22-20 - Program Year (PY) 2021 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the Indian and Native American (INA) Programs
- TEGL 4-19 – Waiver Authority for the INA Program and Implementation of Additional Indicators of Performance
- Renewal of the Native American Employment and Training Council Charter
- Program Year 2019 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
- Council for Tribal Employment Rights
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference (NINAETC)
- Indian and Native American Community Website
- Grants and Contracts