Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Some of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Wage and Hour Division (WHD) require that posters or notices be posted in the workplace. Please note that posting requirements vary by statute; that is, not all employers are covered by each of the statutes administered by the WHD and thus may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and thus would not be subject to the Act's posting requirements. Please note that that this page only contains information and links to federal WHD poster requirements only. For more information regarding other federal employment posters, please visit the Department's Poster Elaws Advisor , Poster Page or Poster Frequently Asked Questions . For state posting requirements, contact your State Department of Labor.
To download any of these posters, please click on one of the links below. These posters and other WHD compliance assistance information may also be ordered through WHD’s Online Publication Ordering System.
Wage and Hour Posters
Fair Labor Standards Act
- Federal Minimum Wage
- American Samoa Federal Minimum Wage Poster (PDF)
- The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands Poster (PDF)
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities/Special Minimum Wage (PDF)
- State and Local Governments under the Fair Labor Standards Act (PDF)
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13658: Federal Minimum Wage for Contractors (PDF)
Family and Medical Leave
- Worker Rights Under Executive Order 13706: Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors (effective January 1, 2017)
- Migrant and Seasonal Worker Protection Act- English/Spanish
Lie Detector Tests
- elaws Poster Advisor can be used to determine which poster(s) employers are required to display at their place(s) of business. Posters, available in English and other languages, may be downloaded and printed directly from the Advisor.
- Workplace Poster Requirements for Small Businesses and Other Employers
- Order DOL Poster Package, includes FLSA, FMLA, OSH Act, EEO & EPPA posters.