EUP Portal Page link
- Sign in using an existing Login.gov account or create a new account
- After successfully signing in, enter full name of individual uploading documents
- Enter case number and zip code provided to you by the Wage and Hour Division investigator
- Enter your relationship to the employer. Examples include but are not limited to: employer, human resources manager, counsel, employee
- Press continue to proceed to file upload
- Drag and drop or browse and upload the files requested by the Wage and Hour Division investigator
- Indicate the type of file uploaded in the dropdown box beside the file
- After uploading all of the files, click “complete transaction” to finalize the upload and complete the file transfer
- After completing the transfer, the EUP will email you a receipt to confirm successful upload
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my case ID?
Your case ID will have been provided to you by a Wage and Hour Division investigator or technician. If you do not have your case ID, please contact the Wage and Hour Division investigator with whom you have been working.
What zip code do I use?
The zip code that you should use will have been provided to you by a Wage and Hour Division investigator or technician.
What file types can I use?
The following file types have been approved for uploading:
.pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .txt, .csv, .tab, .eml, .msg, .mht, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .html, .xlsb, .xlsm, .xlt, .mp3, .pps, .ppsx, .gif, .tif, .tiff, .rtf, .mp4, .wav, .bmp
Are there any size or limit restrictions?
Users can upload up to 25 files, each file can be no larger than 256mb.
If you have questions about the types of documents that are required and other questions related to the investigation process, please contact the Wage and Hour Division investigator that you have been in contact with in regards to the investigation.
If you have general questions about Wage and Hour Division investigations and the process, please call the WHD toll free line:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with the External User Portal, please email WHD-EUP-SUPPORT@dol.gov.