- Apparel Contractor Guide To Compliance Under the FLSA
- Handy Reference Guide to the FLSA
- Employment Law Guide: Minimum Wage and Overtime Pay
- Questions and Answers about the FLSA
- FLSA Minimum Wage Poster
- Spanish Version
- Chinese Version (PDF)
- Russian Version (PDF)
- Thai Version (PDF)
- Hmong Version (PDF)
- Vietnamese Version (PDF)
- Korean Version (PDF)
- Polish Version (PDF)
- Additional FLSA Posters
- The Coverage and Employment Status Advisor helps identify which workers are employees covered by the FLSA.
- The Hours Worked Advisor provides information to help determine which hours spent in work-related activities are considered FLSA "hours worked" and therefore must be paid.
- The Overtime Security Advisor helps determine which employees are exempt from the FLSA minimum wage and overtime pay requirements under the Part 541 overtime regulations.
- The Overtime Calculator Advisor computes the amount of overtime pay due in a sample pay period based on information from the user.
- The Child Labor Rules Advisor answers questions about the FLSA’s youth employment provisions, including at what age young people can work and the jobs they can perform.
Applicable Laws and Regulations