The entrance conference should be attended by the contractor’s CEO or designee. The entrance conference is intended to provide information to the CEO and explain the purpose of the compliance review. During this conference, a CO may, as appropriate:
- Provide a brief explanation of the compliance review process;
- Provide information on OFCCP policies, practices, rules and regulations;
- Provide an estimate of the amount of time the on-site review will require;
- Confirm the availability and location of the contractor’s records and documentation of compliance with the affirmative action specifications and obligations;
- Request cooperation for employee and supervisory interviews;
- State the need for and arrange to inspect federal and nonfederal worksites; and
- Establish a tentative date for the exit conference.