The Employment and Training Administration has published the sixty-day PRA notice for the revision of the Financial Report Form ETA-9130.
The full text can be found here . Comments are due by September 17. Excerpts follow.
- ETA provides grant recipients with software that reflects the requirements of the ETA-9130 so grant recipients can report the required data electronically.
- This data collection format permits ETA to evaluate program effectiveness and to monitor and analyze financial activity, while complying with OMB efforts to streamline Federal financial reporting.
- The proposed information collection request seeks an extension of the series of ETA-9130 forms (OMB Control No. 1205-0461) grant recipients currently use for financial reporting for all ETA programs.
- In addition, ETA seeks to add a new reporting line, Training Expenditures, to the ETA-9130 forms (A-F) used for the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult, Youth, and Dislocated
- Worker programs. The funds reported in this line item represent the cumulative amount for training services provided to program participants.
ETA Announces the Renewal of the Native American Employment and Training Council (NAETC) Charter
The Employment and Training Administration has published a notice in the July 19 FEDERAL REGISTER regarding the renewal of the Native American Employment and Training Council.