Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
Prevailing Wage Seminars - 2019
Our 2019 seminars will be held in the following locations:
- Austin, TX, June 18th – 20th: Register Here
- Anchorage, AK, June 25th – 27th: Register Here
- Sacramento, CA, July 23rd – 25th
- Washington, DC, August 13th – 15th
- Indianapolis, IN, August 27th – 29th
Please note these locations may change.
If you would like to receive email updates about our seminars, please sign up for our mailing list here. (In the category "Wage and Hour" select "WHD – Prevailing Wage Seminar Announcements")
The Wage and Hour Division (WHD) Prevailing Wage Seminars (Prevailing Wage Seminars) are three-day compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies and workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- The Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara O'Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495 "Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers"
- Executive Order 13658 "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
Prevailing Wage Seminars for 2018 were held in the following cities:
- Jacksonville, FL - April 10-12th, 2018
- San Diego, CA - May 22-24th, 2018
- Kansas City, MO - June 12-14th, 2018
- Hato Rey, Puerto Rico – August 27-28th, 2018
If you have any questions please email WHD-PWS@dol.gov