Prevailing Wage Seminars
Our 2019 seminars will be held in the following locations:
- Austin, TX, June 18-20
- Anchorage, AK, June 25-27
- Sacramento, CA, July 23-25:Register Here
- Washington, DC, August 13-15: Register Here
- Indianapolis, IN, August 27–29: Register Here
Please note these locations may change.
If you would like to receive email updates about our seminars, please sign up for our mailing list
The Wage and Hour Division Prevailing Wage Seminars are three-day compliance trainings designed for regional stakeholders (e.g., unions, private contractors, state agencies, federal agencies, workers). In these seminars, conference participants will learn about the following:
- Davis-Bacon Act and McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act
- Executive Order 13495, "Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers"
- Executive Order 13658, "Establishing a Minimum Wage for Contractors"
- The process of obtaining wage determinations and adding classifications
- Compliance assistance and enforcement processes
- The process for appealing wage rates, coverage, and compliance determinations
Prevailing Wage Seminars for 2018 were held in the following cities:
- Jacksonville, FL, April 10-12, 2018
- San Diego, CA, May 22-24, 2018
- Kansas City, MO, June 12-14, 2018
- Hato Rey, Puerto Rico, August 27-28, 2018
If you have any questions, please email WHD-PWS@dol.gov.