New Mailing Address
Effective July 20, 2020, we have a new mailing address for our central mailroom and case create. Forms should be sent to U.S. Department of Labor OWCP/DEEOIC; PO Box 8306; London, KY 40742-8306. During this transition to a new mailing address, many forms will continue to have the San Antonio address(s), but any mail sent to San Antonio, TX, will be forwarded to London, KY, until further notice. Mail sent directly to London, KY, will be handled more quickly as there will be no forwarding. DEEOIC and its vendors are working to update all program guidance and resources to reflect the updated mailing address.
- Employee's Claim: Form EE-1
- Survivor's Claim: Form EE-2
- Employment History: Form EE-3
- Employment History Affidavit: Form EE-4
- Medical Requirements: Form EE-7
- Physician/Provider Billing Form: OWCP-1500
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses: OWCP-915
- Uniform Billing Form for Medical Services: OWCP-04
- Medical Travel Refund Request: OWCP-957
- Direct Deposit Sign-up Form SF-1199A
- Claim for Home Health Care, Nursing Home, or Assisted Living Benefits: Form EE-17A
- Physician’s Certification of Medical Necessity: Form EE-17B
If you have questions or need assistance completing or submitting these forms, you can send DEEOIC a question via email by clicking DEEOIC-FormsAssistance. DEEOIC will respond to your question via email.