Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
OWCP is under the leadership of the OWCP Director who oversees the OWCP Deputy Director, the OWCP Senior Policy Advisor, and the following divisions:
- Division of Federal Employees', Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation (DFELHWC)
- Division of Coal Mine Workers' Compensation (DCMWC)
- Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
- Division of Administration and Operations (DAO)
- Division of Financial Administration (DFA)
Within the DFELHWC there's:
- the FECA Claims Administration, which has a National Administrator of Fields Operations who oversees 12 District Offices
- the LHWCA Claims Administration, whose District Directors oversee 3 Districts and 9 sub-offices
The DCMWC's National Administrator of Field Operations oversees 8 District Directors.
The DEEOIC's National Administrator of Field Operations oversees 4 District Directors.