- CVS Health’s Abilities In Abundance Program
- CVS Health’s Collaboration with the National Consortium of State-Operated Comprehensive Rehabilitation Centers (NCSOCRC)
- Ernst & Young Neurodiversity
- Microsoft’s Autism Hiring Program
- Microsoft’s disAblity Hiring Program
- Microsoft’s Supported Employment Program
- PepsiCo 2019 "You Belong Here" Disability Awareness Video
- Vanderbilt University Diversity and Inclusion Programs
- Wells Fargo Buddy Program
OFCCP recognizes that this list of disability and inclusion resources is not all-inclusive, and therefore invites entities with web-based resources that they wish to include on this list. OFCCP will evaluate and add suggested resources to the list provided that the resources meet the criteria developed by the agency. Any entity that wishes to list resources on this website should submit its name, address and brief description of its goals and activities to the OFCCP National Office. The address is:
U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
200 Constitution Ave NW
Washington, DC 20210
You can also contact us by email at OFCCPFocusedReviews@dol.gov or by fax at 202-693-1304.
OFCCP is providing the following links as disability and inclusion resources for stakeholders. OFCCP does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the content on these web links, nor is OFCCP responsible for the privacy policies of these websites. OFCCP’s listing of these resources does not constitute endorsement by OFCCP of the sites’ sponsors or the information, products, or services they provide. Further, linking to websites belonging to federal contractors does not constitute a conclusion by OFCCP that the contractor is in full compliance with the laws OFCCP administers. The U.S. Department of Labor reserves the right to exclude or terminate from this list any organization that espouses or supports any policy, position or cause that could conceivably embarrass the Department of Labor or conflicts with departmental policies, programs, procedures and responsibilities.