- DOL Blog: Advancing Fairness for Federal Firefighters
- DOL Blog: Rising Rates of Black Lung Underscore Need for Strong Federal Black Lung Program
- Black Lung: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking – Black Lung Benefits Act: Authorization of Self-Insurers
- OWCP Bulletin No. 22-01 - Workers' Compensation Medical Bill Process (WCMBP) System Changes
- Notice Regarding New System for Electronic Filing Appeals to ARB, BRB, ECAB and OALJ.
- New Telemedicine Guidelines for OWCP-FECA
- OWCP: OWCP Responds to the Coronavirus
- OWCP: Important IRS Form 1099-MISC Information for Tax Year 2019
- Energy: Publication of the final rule updating the regulations governing administration of EEOICPA
- Energy: Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health
Policy Development & Technical Assistance Resources
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.