Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 – 50th Anniversary Event
Dear Sir or Madam,
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) Midwest Regional Office cordially invites you to attend the Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 – 50th Anniversary Event.
The OFCCP is honored to have Job Accommodation Network (JAN) as a guest speaker for this event. Information will be provided to guide federal contractors through the accommodation process. Additionally, general accommodation topics will be discussed and information pertaining to JAN services will also be provided.
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (CST)
Please register in advance for this free WebEx webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact Amber Wheeler at Wheeler.Amber.A@dol.gov or (314) 539-3035.
- Scheduling List Resources | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)
- Contractor Technical Assistance Guides (dol.gov)
- Frequently Asked Questions | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)
- OFCCP Contractor Portal | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov)
- Contractor Compliance Institute: Welcome to OFCCP LMS | OFCCP LMS (dol.gov)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs Events Calendar | U.S. Department of Labor (dol.gov) (list of trainings offered nationally by OFCCP)