September 13th Roundtable: Decoded: Can Technology Advance Equitable Recruiting and Hiring?
The U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission will host, as part of the Hiring Initiative to Reimagine Equity (HIRE), the virtual roundtable Decoded: Can Technology Advance Equitable Recruiting and Hiring?, to explore potential barriers automated technologies present to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. The speakers will also identify promising practices for using these systems to recruit and hire diverse workers in an equitable, inclusive and accessible manner.
Date & Time: September 13, 2022, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EDT
- Jenny R. Yang, Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor
- Charlotte A. Burrows, Chair, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Wilneida Negrón, Director of Policy and Research, Coworker.org
- Eric D. Reicin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Better Business Bureau National Program
- Peter Romer-Freidman, Principal, Gupta Wessler PLLC
- ReNika Moore, Director, ACLU's Racial Justice Program
Attendance is free, but registration is required. Video/Dial-in information will be sent separately upon registration.
Livestream overflow will be on the EEOC's YouTube page.