The Bureau of International Labor Affairs partners with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, universities, research institutions, and others to advance workers' rights and livelihoods through technical assistance projects, research, and project evaluations. These activities are funded through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts.
To learn more about our past grants and cooperative agreements please visit grants.gov and select "Archived" under Opportunity Status in the left column. To learn more about our past contracts, visit the archives page at fbo.gov and browse by agency.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
- FOA-ILAB-21-17: Increased compliance with Mexican labor law and international labor standards by the tomato and chile pepper sectors in Mexico
- FOA-ILAB-21-16: Project to Reduce Child Labor, Forced Labor, and Other Forms of Labor Exploitation of Workers in the Chile Pepper and Tomato Sectors in Mexico
- CANCELED: FOA-ILAB-21-14: Strengthening Mexican Inspectorate for Labor Enforcement
These documents are provided as examples and are subject to change. All of the links below are to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC/workstation in order to view the files. You can download the Reader free of charge from the Adobe Web site.
- Sample Outcome-Based Budget (XLS)
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Award Template (PDF)- FY15 - FY16 - FY17 - FY18 - FY19
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2021
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2019
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2017
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2016
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2015
- OCFT Synthesis Review of Final Evaluation Reports (2014 – 2018)
- OTLA Sustainability Guide
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Resource Guide for OCFT Projects
- OCFT Technical Progress Report (TPR)
- Guidance on Results Framework Performance Indicators & Monitoring for Sustainability
- Resource Toolkit for Common Project Design and Implementation Challenges
- ILAB Synthesis Review
- ECMS Thematic Evaluation Covering ILAB Projects in Colombia, Honduras, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Vietnam