The Bureau of International Labor Affairs partners with international organizations, non-governmental organizations, universities, research institutions, and others to advance workers' rights and livelihoods through technical assistance projects, research, and project evaluations. These activities are funded through grants, cooperative agreements, and contracts.
To learn more about our past grants and cooperative agreements please visit grants.gov and select "Archived" under Opportunity Status in the left column. To learn more about our past contracts, visit the archives page at fbo.gov and browse by agency.
Funding Opportunity Announcements
- FOA-ILAB-19-01: Strengthening Capacity of Governments to Address Child Labor and/or Forced Labor, and Violations of Acceptable Conditions of Work
- FOA-ILAB-19-02: Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Agriculture in Colombia (EQUAL)
- FOA-ILAB-19-03: Worker-Driven Labor Law Enforcement Centers in Colombia
- FOA-ILAB-19-04: Evidence to Action: Increasing the Impact of Research to Mobilize Efforts against Forced Labor
- FOA-ILAB-19-05: Equal Access to Quality Jobs for Women and Girls in Mexico (EQUAL)
Notices of Intent
- There are no announcements at this time
These documents are provided as examples and are subject to change. All of the links below are to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You must have the Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your PC/workstation in order to view the files. You can download the Reader free of charge from the Adobe Web site.
- Sample Outcome-Based Budget (XLS)
- Standard Terms and Conditions of Award Template (PDF)- FY15 - FY16 - FY17 - FY18 - FY19
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2019
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2017
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2016
- Management Procedures and Guidelines for FY2015
- OCFT Guidance for Developing Child Labor Definitions
- Developing Project-Level Forced Labor Definitions: Creating a Common Understanding of the Legal Framework
- OCFT Resource on Pre-Situational Analyses for Grantees
- Resources for Developing an OCFT Comprehensive Monitoring & Evaluation Plan (CMEP)
- OCFT Technical Progress Report (TPR)
- Companion Guide to USDOL Common Indicators
- Sample Household Member Intake Form