Justice-involved programs are generally administered locally by community agencies. Local American Job Center staff will know about these programs. Anyone seeking information and resources should contact their local American Job Center about job search assistance, federal bonding, employer tax incentives, education and training. Staff at American Job Centers may also have information about community, state, and private programs to help justice-involved individuals.
The Justice Center also provides comprehensive resources on hiring people with criminal records:
- National Reentry Resource Center
- REO Tools and Resources
- Bureau of Prisons Employment Information Handbook
- Federal Bonding Program
- Cleanslate Clearinghouse
- Reentry Employment Opportunities Community of Practice
- Find a Reentry Program near you
- Portal for Employers: Provides employers with a one-stop shop for information on the benefits of hiring persons with criminal records.
- Portal for Justice-Involved Individuals: Provides information, career guidance resources and tools to persons with criminal records.