TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT GUIDANCE LETTER No. 22-15
Training and Employment Guidance Letter No. 22-15
Program Year (PY) 2015/Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 and PY 2014/FY 2015 Data Validation and Performance Reporting Requirements and Associated Timelines
To remind the workforce investment system of data validation and performance reporting requirements and establish associated timelines for submitting reports for the following programs/activities:
- Quarterly participant records, annual reports, and data validation results for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) title IB programs and National Emergency Grants (NEGs);
- Quarterly participant records and data validation results for the Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service;
- Quarterly reports for activities authorized under 38 U.S.C. 4103A and 4104 (Disabled Veterans' Outreach Program (DVOP) and Local Veterans' Employment Representatives (LVER));
- Quarterly reports, participant records, and data validation results for the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program;
- Individual participant records for the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP); and
- Individual participant records for the Indian and Native American program (INA).
Additionally, this guidance serves to provide documentation for accountability purposes regarding the deadlines of the above activities and reports. While some of the associated due dates are now passed, they are still included here to provide proper documentation of statewide reporting and data validation requirements throughout the entire program year.
Finally, this guidance revises the due date for submission of Data Element Validation (DEV) for WIA and TAA results which must be submitted by March 15 for both PY 2014 and PY 2015.
STATE WORKFORCE AGENCIES
STATE WORKFORCE ADMINISTRATORS
NATIONAL FARMWORKER JOBS PROGRAM GRANTEES
INDIAN AND NATIVE AMERICAN PROGRAM GRANTEES
Questions regarding performance reporting should be directed to the appropriate ETA regional office, or to the Office of Policy Development and Research at ETAperforms@dol.gov.