An official website of the United States government.
Here’s how you know
The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.
The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.
The purpose of this hotline is to receive confidential information directly from interested parties on labor issues in countries that are party to the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA). These labor issues may relate to unions, collective bargaining, forced labor, child labor, discrimination, wages, overtime, and safety and health, among others.
For more information, including on how to submit a formal petition and how to report information about labor issues in the United States, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions.
All fields marked with are required.
1. Please provide the location where the labor issue(s) occurred or is occurring.
2. Please describe the labor issue(s) that occurred or is occurring. Please be as specific as possible. For example, if known, for each action: (25,000 character limit)
3. Please attach any relevant documentation that you would like to share. If you are aware of other relevant documentation that exists but that you might not have in your possession in electronic form, we would appreciate you letting us know that in the box above. (Select the "Choose Files" button to attach a file.)
Please attach up to 3 files. Maximum allowable file size is 25MB per file, the total combined file size should not exceed 30MB. Only files with the following extensions are allowed: doc, docx, pdf, txt, csv, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, bmp, gif, ico, jpeg, jpg, png, svg, tiff, tif, mp3, ogg, wav, wma, avi, m4v, mov, mp4, mpg, mpeg, wmv, xml.
4. Have you notified any government authorities in the country where this issue occurred?
To the best of your ability, please describe: (25,000 character limit)
5. Providing your contact information will allow us to follow up with you on this submission. If you choose to provide your contact information, please do so here:
(Please refer to the Privacy & Security Statement)
6. Do you want your identity to be confidential? If you select “Yes”, we will keep your identity confidential to the maximum extent possible under United States law or unless you instruct us otherwise.
Thank you for using this hotline. We may contact you if we have questions about your tip. If you intended to submit information alleging that your rights under U.S. law have been violated, please see worker.gov, the Department of Labor's compliance assistance website for information about topics and labor and employment laws enforced by several federal agencies.