Develop and upskill your current workforce and avert possible layoffs through the use of customized employment solutions.
- We are where you are: contact your local American Job Center to assist with training and retaining employees. Build and maintain a quality workforce and increase competitiveness by accessing Incumbent Worker Training, a work-based training designed to help avert layoffs and increase the skill levels of employees.
- One great way to train new staff on specific requirements, machinery, or equipment is through On-the-Job Training opportunities. By hiring individuals through the public workforce system, you are able to share the cost of training workers, with the ability to receive up to 50 percent reimbursement for training costs.
- To develop a proactive, business-focused program that delivers customized strategies to help your business avoid potential layoffs, partner with your state and local governments that operate the Rapid Response program.
- Access information and resources to support and retain employees with disabilities.
- The RETAIN - Retaining Employment and Talent after Injury/Illness Network Initiative implements early intervention strategies to improve stay-at-work/return-to-work outcomes of individuals who experience a work disability while employed.