Division of Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation (DEEOIC)
2007 EEOICP Active Bulletins
Click on the links below to display the contents of the named EEOICP Active Bulletin.
- 07-04 Processing Claims for a new Special Exposure Cohort Class within certain buildings at the Y-12 Plant
- 07-05 Supplemental Guidance for Processing Claims for Pacific Proving Grounds SEC Class
- 07-08 Processing Claims for S-50 Oak Ridge Thermal Diffusion Plant Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) Class
- 07-09 Processing Claims for Oak Ridge Institute of Nuclear Studies (ORINS) Cancer Research Hospital Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) Class
- 07-16 Processing Claims for a new Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) Class for covered employees of the Harshaw Chemical Company’s Harvard-Denison Plant in Cleveland, OH, August 14, 1942 through November 30, 1949
- 07-24 Processing claims for a new Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) class for the W.R. Grace facility in Erwin, TN, from January 1, 1958 through December 31, 1970.
- 07-25 Processing claims for a new Special Exposure Cohort (SEC) class for the Dow Chemical Company (Madison Site) in Madison IL, from January 1, 1957 through December 31, 1960