Federal Employees Program
- Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA) – The full text of the Federal Employees' Compensation Act, 5 U.S.C. 8101 et seq.
- Regulations Under the FECA (Effective 8/29/2011) (PDF) – Federal regulations that apply to claims for compensation under the FECA, 20 C.F.R. Part 10
- Federal Employees Program Procedure Manual – The procedure manual used by the Federal Employees Program in its administration of the FECA; Bulletins, Circulars, Transmittals and Program Memoranda; Handbooks for COP/Field Nurses and Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- A.M.A. Guides to Impairment, 6th Edition – A description of the method used by Federal Employees Program to determine permanent impairment for schedule award claims
- Interim Final Rule for the FECA Death Gratuity (5 U.S.C. 8102a) – The text of the Interim Rule applying to the FECA Death Gratuity
- Amendment to FECA, 5 U.S.C. § 8102a – Death Gratuity – A description of the amendment to the FECA that provides a death gratuity to the survivors of a federal employee who dies of injuries incurred in connection with the employee's service with an Armed Force in a contingency operation
- Decisions of the Employees’ Compensation Appeals Board – A page maintained by the Employees' Compensation Appeals Board where Board Orders and Decisions are published
- War Hazards Compensation Act (WHCA) – The full text of the War Hazards Compensation Act, 42 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.
- Regulations Under the WHCA – Federal regulations that apply to claims under the WHCA, 20 C.F.R. part 61