Welcome to EBSA's Workers and Families Assistance Web Page. We are here to provide you with quick information about our programs and services, provide answers to your questions, and to assist you if you believe you have been denied a health or retirement benefit inappropriately. Check here first for answers to your questions.
- Am I eligible for COBRA?
- If I lose my job can I enroll in my spouse's health plan immediately?
- Can I enroll my adult child in my health plan?
- How do I file a claim for my health or disability benefits?
- What do I need to know about health care reform?
- What do I do if my Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA) can no longer pay health benefits?
Expand the Contact Us accordion to ask a question, submit a complaint or report a problem concerning your retirement or health benefits plan. We have trained benefits advisors ready to help. Expect to receive an answer within 2 business days. Read more about what we do.
EBSA is committed to information dissemination programs that meet high quality standards. We encourage the public to suggest improvements in Departmental information quality practices and to contact it when particular disseminated information may not meet OMB guidelines and the guidelines set forth in DOL's Information Quality Guidelines. The purpose of the information complaint and appeal process is to deal with information quality matters, not to resolve underlying substantive policy or legal issues.