Chief Evaluation Office
Ready to Work: Job-Driven Training and American Opportunity Read more...
What Works in Job Training: Evidence Synthesis
CLEAR Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research
FMLA Family Medical Leave Act Report
My Brother's Keeper: One-Year Progress Report to the President Read more...
Performance Partnership Pilots for Disconnected Youth (P3)
A rigorous evaluation of the Summer Plus program targets high school youth in Chicago... [Read more]
Exploratory effort to determine the approach & data... [Read more]
Search completed CEO studies that have advanced understanding of the U.S. labor market and its role in the global economy.
Or explore over 40 studies that CEO is working on.
Or read our snapshots on key findings from labor evaluations.
The Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR) is a central source of research and information of labor-related topics for practitioners, policymakers, researchers, the media, and the general public.
Analytical services and capabilities for DOL programs as well as products available for the public to aid in the use of DOL program data.
A random assignment evaluation of the Summer Plus program targets high school youth living in some of the most violent neighborhoods in Chicago... [Read more]
Registered Apprenticeship (RA) programs are based on close partnerships among businesses, unions... [Read more]
More than half of workers are eligible for the protections under FMLA. FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to... [Read more]
This evaluation policy statement presents key principles that govern the Department of Labor's (DOL) planning, conduct, and use of program evaluations. The policy represents a commitment to conducting rigorous, relevant evaluations and to using evidence from evaluations to inform policy and practice. DOL seeks to promote rigor, relevance, transparency, independence, and ethics in the conduct of evaluations... [Read more]
- Bureau of International Labor Affairs (ILAB)
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
- Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
- Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP)
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
- Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
- Veteran Employment & Training Service (VETS)
- Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
- Women's Bureau (WB)
- Workforce System Strategies (ETA)