Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
OWCP Strategic Plan – A message to our employees, customers, and stakeholders regarding our plans for the future. Learn more...
Latest News, Testimony, and Events
- US Department of Labor publishes final rule implementing the Byrd Amendments to Black Lung Benefits Act
- US Labor Department proposes final rule and notice of proposed rulemaking to implement new standards for digital radiography in black lung claims
- Santa Fe, Albuquerque and Grants, N.M., town hall meetings to assist nuclear weapons workers scheduled for June 18-20
- US Department of Labor to participate in town hall meetings in Bolingbrook, Ill., on June 19 to assist nuclear weapons workers
- US Department of Labor reaches settlement with contractor on failure to report injuries and fatalities under Defense Base Act
- US Department of Labor to participate in July 17 town hall meeting in Upton, NY, to assist radiological workers
- US Labor Department announces proposed rules implementing amendments to Black Lung Benefits Act from the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- TTY: 1-877-889-5627
- Additional Contact Information
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.