Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP)
The HIRE Vets Medallion Program recognizes employers for their efforts to recruit, employ, and retain our nation's veterans.
Latest News and Events
- Energy: Publication of the final rule updating the regulations governing administration of EEOICPA
- Energy: Advisory Board on Toxic Substances and Worker Health
- Longshore: U.S. Department of Labor Adopts Rule to Foster Accurate And Prompt Benefit Payments in Longshore Claims
- OWCP: Effective December 31, 2017, Change to OWCP Medical Bill Processor Web Address
- Black Lung: 2018 Final rule – Modernizing Payment of Medical Benefits
- Black Lung: Monthly Outreach
- Energy: Upcoming Events
- Black Lung: Q&A on Handling of Negative Chest X-rays by Dr. Wheeler
- Energy: Joint Outreach Task Group Video Series
- Contact Information
- TTY: 1-877-889-5627
State Workers Compensation Authorities: Contact information
- If you worked for a private company or a state government, click here.
The Office of Workers' Compensation Programs administers four major disability compensation programs which provide wage replacement benefits, medical treatment, vocational rehabilitation and other benefits to certain workers or their dependents who experience work-related injury or occupational disease.