Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS)
Requesting Translations of the Notice of Employee Rights Under Federal Labor Laws Poster
A contractor subject to the employee notice requirements of Executive Order 13496 is required to provide the notice in the language the employees speak, where a significant portion of the workforce is not proficient in English. Copies of the poster with the required notice, including posters translated into languages other than English, will be provided by OLMS on request and will be made available for download on the OLMS website.
Contractors requiring a translation not available on the OLMS website should request the needed translation.
Contractors must provide OLMS with the following information:
- Name and contact information for the contractor
- The language translation requested
- The size of the contractor’s workforce
- The number of employees not proficient in English for whom the translation is requested
This information may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- Mail to the following address:
U.S. Department of Labor
Office of Labor-Management Standards
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210-0001
- Fax to OLMS at 202-693-1340
- Email to email@example.com
Questions regarding poster translations should be directed to the OLMS Division of Interpretations and Standards, which can be reached at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 202-693-0123, or by fax at 202-693-1340.
Last Updated: 6/18/10